We all get curious, it is one of our most healthy instincts. Without curiosity, we wouldn’t have evolved or achieved anything. Every single day of my life I am learning, it’s all I ever seem to do. I’ve never been the type of person to follow the rules, I prefer to have my own first-hand experiences.
For those who know me, you know I absolutely worship quotes. I have quotes around me all day every day, including reminders set on my phone for quotes to pop up that are meaningful to me. Certain quotes should be used as a parrot on your shoulder, always there reminding you of well-needed messages.
Below I have listed my top 10 quotes from this year.
10. “I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
9. “A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” – Bruce Lee
8. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
7. “Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for with ardour and attended to with diligence.” – Abigail Adams.
6. “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
5. “You cannot open a book without learning something.” – Confucius
4. “It is not knowledge, but the act of learning, not possession but the act of getting there, which grants the greatest enjoyment.” – Carl Friedrich Gauss
3. “Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
2. “What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning.” – Chuck Grassley
1. “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.” – Richard Branson
Did you enjoy my top 10 quotes on learning? I would love to hear some of your favourite quotes on learning in the comments below, feel free to share your best ones. I will definitely be checking back and reading through them.
Considering my help? Check out my Work With Me Page where myself and my team help people on how to get motivated, grow their business or even start working from home.